Sunday, May 10, 2009

mY fUtUre~

i'll stand by at all...i noe all the planning,all the pressure will be face more difficult in my life ady.what can i do?i will try my best to do it...bcome a gud leader soon.hope i can handle it n more confident n stay strong always.all my Gap frenz...so appreciate u all.bcoz of you all...i had courage to face that all problems.bcome a senior incharge really very pressure...sorry,let u all worrying bout me.i promised some 1 will be do what can i do...he will around me,beside me always..even what i thinking what i do,what my feeling,will not let me alone or igrone me...so surpise when u meet some1 so understanding me n noe what i need..thats y i so luv you..keke^^promised for myself,will caring of you...luv you even somedays i hv bf ady.coz u so special for me...nobody will replace u...i luv you,i miss you...muakss^@^ +U+U...you can do it...jie ying!!

No comments: